Scope of Application
- Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements entered between this Hotel and the Guest shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices, not withstanding the preceding paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Application for Accommodation Contracts
A guest who intends to make on application for Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars.
- Name of the Guest(s)
- Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival
- Accommodation charges
- Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel
- In the case when the Guest requests, during his/her stay, extension of accommodation beyond the date in subparagraph (2) of the preceding paragraph, it shall be regarded as a new Application for Accommodation Contracts at the time such request is made.
Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts etc.
- A contract for Accommodation shall be deemed concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the applications.
- When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit fixed by the Hotel within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charges covering the Guest’s entire period of stay by the date specified by the Hotel.
- The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the Guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for the reparations under Article 18 as applicable and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the Accommodation Charges as started in Article 12.
- When the Guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case where the Hotel informs the Guest when the period of payment of the deposit is specified.
Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
- In the case when the Hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as that the Hotel has accepted a Special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Refusal of Accommodation Contracts
The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases:
- When the application for accommodation does not conform with provisions of those Terms and Conditions:
- When the hotel is fully booked and no room is available:
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or acts against the public order or good morals in regard to his accommodation:
- When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease:
- When the Hotel is requested to assume on unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation:
- When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, disfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes; or
- When the provisions of Article 14 of Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance are applicable.
Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest
- The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Hotel.
- In the case when the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contact in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested the payment of the deposit the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before the payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No.1. However, in the case when a special contact as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Hotel informs the Guest of the obligations of the payment of the cancellation charges in case of cancellation.
- In the case when the Guest does not appear by 9:00 p.m. of the accommodation date (2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel is notified of it) without an advance notice, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
Right to cancel accommodation contracts by the Hotel
The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases;
- When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and / or have conducted himself good morals in regard to his accommodation;
- When the Guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
- When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
- When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and / or other causes of force majeure;
- When the provisions of Article 14 of Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance are applicable; or
- When the Guest does not refrain from prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to firefighting facilities and other prohibitions of the Use Regulations stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires).
- In the case when the Hotel has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall not be entitled to charge the Guest for any of the services in the future during the contractual period which he/she has not received.
The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation;
- Name, age, sex, address, and occupation of Guest(s).
- Nationality, passport number, port and date of entry to Japan (for non-Japanese);
- Estimated date and time of departure;
- Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- In the case when the Guest intends to pay his Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as traveler’s checks, coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms
- The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 3 p.m. to 11 a.m. on the next morning.
- The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph. In this case, extra charges shall be paid as follows;
|11:00～14:00||30% of Normal Rate|
|14:00～18:00||50% of Normal Rate|
|18：00 or later||100% of Normal Rate|
Observance of Use Regulations
- The Guest shall observe the Use Regulations established by the Hotel, which are posted within the premises of the Hotel.
The business hours of the main facilities, etc. of the Hotel are as follows, and those of other facilities, etc. shall be notified in detail by brochures as provided, notices displayed in each place, service directories in guest rooms and others.
Service hours of front desk, cashier’s desk, etc.
- Entrance closing time None
- Front service 24hours
Service hours of auxiliary facilities
- Refresh Lounge, Coin-operated Laundry Machines, Vending Machines, Business Corner 24hours
- Workout Room 6:00a.m～22:00p.m
- Service hours of front desk, cashier’s desk, etc.
- The business hours specified in the preceding Paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to unavoidable causes of the Hotel. In such a case, the Guest shall be informed by appropriate means.
Payment of Accommodation Charges
- Accommodation charges, etc. shall be paid with Japanese currency or by any means other than Japanese currency such as traveler’s checks, coupons or credit cards recognized by the Hotel at the front desk at time of the arrival of the guest or upon request by the Hotel.
- Accommodation charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him/her by the Hotel and are at his/her disposal.
Liabilities of the Hotel
- The hotel shall compensate the Guest for any damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or non-fulfillment, where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
- The Hotel has covered by the Hotel Liability Insurance in order to deal with unexpected fire and / or other disasters.
Handling when unable to provide Contracted Rooms
- Article 14. The hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
- When arrangement for other accommodation cannot be made notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodation due to causes for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel shall not compensate the Guest.
Handing of Deposited Articles
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused to the goods, cash or valuables deposited at the front desk by the Guest, except in the case when this has occurred due to causes of force majeure. However, for cash and valuables, when the Hotel has requested the Guest to report its kind and value but the Guest has failed to do so, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limits of 150,000 yen.
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel, to the goods, cash or valuables which are brought into the premises of the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the front desk. However, for articles of which the kind and value has not been reported in advance by the Guest, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limits of 150,000 yen.
Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings of the Guest
- When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his/her arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to keep it only in the case when the Hotel has accepted such a request.
The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of his check-in.
- When the baggage or belongings of the Guest is found after his/her check-out, and the ownership of the article is confirmed, the Hotel shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions.
When no instruction is given to the Hotel by the owner or when the ownership is not confirmed, the Hotel shall dispose them in accordance with the law concerning lost property.
- The Hotel's liability in regard to the custody of the Guest's baggage and belongings in the case of the preceding two Paragraphs shall be assumed in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 of the preceding Article in the case of Paragraph 1, and with the provisions of Paragraph 2, of the same Article in the case of Paragraph 2.
Liability in regard to Parking
- The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for parking, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited with the Hotel or not. However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regard to the management of the parking lot.
Liability of the Guest
The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Guest.
Attached Table No.1 Cancellation Charge (Ref. Paragraph 2 of Article 6)
Date when Cancellation of
Contract is notified
Contracted Number of Guests Individual Group 1 to 14 15 to 49 50 and more No Show 100％ 100％ 100％ Accommodation Day 80％ 80％ 100％ 1Day Prior to Accommodation Day 20％ 20％ 80％ 9Day Prior to Accommodation Day - 10％ 20％ 20Day Prior to Accommodation Day - - 10％
（Notes on the table）
- The percentage signifies the rate of cancellation charge to the Basic Accommodation Charges.
- When the number of days contracted is shortened, cancellation charge for its first day shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
- When part of a group booking (for 15 persons or more) is cancelled, the cancellation charge shall not be charged for the number of persons equivalent to 10 % of the number of persons booked as of 10 days prior to the occupancy (When accepted less than 10 days prior to the occupancy, as of the date) with fractions as a whole number.